Scheduler - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
· Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
Capacity Planning experience is preferred.
· Minimum of one to two years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required.
· Ability to perform forecasting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must.
· Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
· Monitors schedules and forecasts to ensure proper staffing coverage to meet service levels and related performance goals for various bodies of work.
· Oversees and coordinates real-time adherence management.
· Tracks, forecasts, adjusts and reports on customer contact volumes and drivers, and workforce availability/variances.
· Analyzes trends and recommends staffing modifications to support short and long-term changes in business needs.
· Produces standard and ad hoc reports to provide detailed statistical analysis at an individual, team and department level, i.e., staff availability, shrinkage, productivity, absences, impacts to service levels and other performance goals.
· Manages workforce scheduling including daily staffing rosters for non-discretionary exceptions, balances delivery of workloads (inbound and outbound), partnering with managers and supervisors to coordinate/approve time off requests for staff, etc.
· Updates agent skill assignments and exceptions as needed.
· Works with quality assurance team to review and propose actions to meet or exceed performance metrics.
· Monitors, provides guidance and oversight of workforce optimization functions for external entities contracted to support the customer service center.
· Serves as a liaison between the Customer Relations team and other WSSC departments to stay abreast of activities and events that may impact call volume and adjust resources accordingly.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
· Strong quantitative, analytical and technical skills.
· Proficient in various personal computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
· Strong verbal and written skills to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and tailor information based on audience.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills within a diverse environment.
· Ability to proactively find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment.
· Ability to analyze and organize complex information, and be able to assimilate new information and ideas quickly.
· Ability to adapt in a continuous improvement environment.
· Ability to multi-task, meet multiple deadlines and handle pressure with tact and poise.
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|