Adwords - L10/9 - Hyderabad
Stalwart Management Consulting
Requirements at L9 & L10
Shift: Day Shifts, Location: Hyderabad
Address: Divyashree Orion Tower A, B B SY.No.66, Rai Durg, 1, Naga Hills Rd, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
Need someone who comes with strong understanding and experience in end to end ops of Google Adwords. For L9, min 9 years overall experience with about 4.5 years in the role of TL. Max Compensation – 11 LPA + variables
For L10, min 5.5 to 6 years overall experience with atleast 2.5 years in the role of TL. Max Compensation – 8.5 LPA + variables
Communication has to be very good. Ok to hire Pan – India. Candidates who are currently working with CTS are no-poach.
Selection process: HR, Skills Test to be administered by Business and TR.
Job Description Team Lead
- Minimum graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 5+ years’ experience at handling customers within service/technical fields
- Previous people management experience
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with written & spoken English
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Active user of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc)
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams & manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Proficient in conflict management
- Familiarity with project management
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Google & departmental process and policies
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of Google’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Providing excellent customer service to Google Account Optimizers, Account Managers & Google
This field will be updated later. For the moment, this is being left blank.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume