VnA - B3/4 - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
Work Location: Goregaon( NKP)
Transport boundary :
Western line – Bhayander to Churchgate
Central Line – Thane to CST
Harbour line – Vashi to CST
Shifts : UK shifts(24*7) and any 2 offs
Job Description of a communication coach / trainer: The Communication Coach is responsible for overall development and delivery of various capability development programs in the Operations workforce, primarily focusing on verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven and well demonstrated experience as a communications coach
- Experience in cultural coaching in the UK Insurance domain.
- Experience in TNA or ADDIE Model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation)
- Rich experience in delivering either communication, intercultural or interpersonal skills
- To conduct both new hire & existing associates on the floor with refresher training program on communication skills, accent neutralization, grammar, culture & customer service. Maintaining the same data & MIS as per training requirement.
- Monitor communication, soft skills & culture parameters.
- Coaching & development of trainees by error trend analysis & feedback methodology
- Analysis of the coaching / training needs of the associates & support them in delivering to the end customer
- Maintain a repository of processes related to words, scripts, session plan conducted
- Effectively track improvements and conversion percentage of the incumbents coached and trained
- To work with process team leaders / quality staff & SMEs and understand the process flow and bridge the gaps pertaining to the communication & soft skills
- Participate in calibration to ensure consistent scoring and feedback delivery approach
- Added advantage – Should be able to design, develop & deliver training program individually
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekend working.
- Good verbal & written communication skills to communicate with internal & external customers
- Effective training skills – the ability to teach coach and mentor other individuals
- Good understanding and knowledge of communication, culture & soft skills training
- Experience to work in high stake environment
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team with delivering the required results & meeting timelines
- Working knowledge of MS office that includes presentation, excel etc
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Marketing
- Corporate Marketing
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Content Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing And Strategic Planning