Kannada Editor - B2/3 - Gurgaon
Stalwart Management Consulting
Content operation manager, editor (Kannada)
Looking for candidates with more than 3years of digital journalism experience to help drive daily content programming for UCNews
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced newsroom environment with a team of content editors/producers.
* Proven ability to choose from a wide range of stories and select those that offer the greatest interest and the deepest relevance with an unbiased and objective narration of the facts.
* A keen understanding of the best, most elegant writing offered by high-quality news outlets.
* Solid journalistic skills and strong knowledge of all kinds of news
* Attention to detail, an appreciation for strong visual presentation and a passion for editorial excellence.
* A strong command on Kannada language. Good skill to write in conversational and easy-to-understand Kannada.
* Candidate who has experience to run home page in big media company will be given an added preference.
Key responsibilities include:
Process relevant news stories that capture user interest across different genres, political, entertainment, sports etc.
Create news content without any grammatical mistakes.
Add quality to news stories with catchy headlines and summary.
Run editorial operations of news section without any error.
Work on content management system (CMS) to upload and edit news content.
Experience: more than 3years
News Writing, news updating, Punjabi language, home page updating experience
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|