Application Architect - Mumbai
Please find JD for Application Architect (1) Position as well as Technical Project Managers (2) for SmartPRA project.
Application Architect (1)
- Expert in application design in terms of creating framework to keep maintainability at ease and low-down efforts for future customization.
- Complete exposure in building file upload/download frameworks, error/warning framework, Rule engine implementation at middle/database tier
- Strong understanding of 3 tier architecture and web-based application based on RESTFUL API services.
- Good understanding of TOGAF compliance with respect to data, business, application and security.
- Good understanding of architecture risks and related mitigation for scalable, reliable application which can be altered to manage load balancing at different time intervals.
- Shall devise right configurable parameters to tune for tier 1-4 airlines across the world.
- Expert in designing multi-tenant and service-oriented architecture keeping high volume data upload and download.
- Prior experience in designing new guidelines, framework, standards to prepare operating system, database agnostic application.
- Prior knowledge in implementing security controls within Application and housekeeping activities like audit logs, archiving & other relevant housekeeping activities. Understanding of business KPIs to be measured & monitored.
- Prior knowledge of implementing access controls within Application for accessing over CITRIX.
- Complete understanding of License, Hosted, In-house application
- In-depth knowledge in articulating product architecture with respect to daily activity usage, report usage and data maintenance as part of legal definition
- In depth knowledge of data warehouse and reporting tool to create report with drag-drop.
- Prior experience of implementing mobile enterprise application platform solution supporting IOS, Windows and Android based mobile devices and tablets
- Expert in designing application using 3rd party tool to satisfy multilingual User Interface.
- Proficient in designing parallel synchronous and asynchronous processes with monitoring control.
- Devise data migration strategy and conduct data migration workshop with customer.
- Sound knowledge of Web Server and Application server such as IBM WebSphere, Apache Tom Cat, Red Hat JBOSS and pros & cons.
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and best practices adopted, such as ISO 27001 and ITIL, PCI.
- Implemented innovative solution using machine learning and robotics approach to bring boost in productivity and accuracy at the same time.
- Participate in Volume, Security and Penetration testing for application compliance.
- Prior experience of RFP response for information technology sections.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Application development and Bachelor of Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Inward/outward data flows within REVENUE ACCOUNTING/Any Airline Enterprise application
- Experience on Java, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular JS, Hibernate and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and work-ethics
- Must have worked on a large-scale product development effort and has experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Proven problem-solving skills and leadership skills
- Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure quality deliverables on time
- Optional to have airline application background such as Revenue Accounting, Reservation and Departure control
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile