Analyst / Senior Analyst- Client Service - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting (3 Opening)
1.0 Year(s) To 6.0 Year(s)
0.00 LPA To 6.50 LPA
Role: Software implementation and ongoing data management service
- Assisting the US clients with on-boarding data across investment vehicles and Accounting (Initial and on-going)
- Prioritizing projects across clients, investment accounts, data entry and reconciliation, etc.
- Coordinating periodic reviews with clients to ensure sanity of database
- Working with clients (wealth owners, accountants and CA’s) on usage of the system.
- Understanding issues / bugs on the system and ensuring these are filed and tracked for resolution
- Identifying possible feature upgrades and optimizations based on client interactions and personal hands-on experience while working with client teams and soliciting feedback
- Ensuring complete data and communicational equilibrium between the organization and the client
- On the feet problem identification and resolving w.r.t internal and external issues in the system
- Learning and understanding investments management and accounting
- Learning different types of investment structures in the US (custodians, banks, etc.) and the type of transactional feed coming from these. Identify how the platform can be improved to match the feeds.
- Learning and exploring different type of data feed on bankable assets (equities, mutual funds, bonds, hedge funds, etc.), identify the sources and cleanse the data to match the platform’s requirement.
Experience: 1-6 years minimum
Reporting: This role will report to Manager- Client Service.
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai.
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile