CA / CPA - FA - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting (2 Opening)
Working on a growing $5 billion managed accounts platform, which spans across performing credit, structured credit, and illiquid opportunistic credit strategies. These are customized accounts with high levels of interaction with the investors and internal investment professionals.
- Assist with month end close process, including review of NAV packages prepared by the fund administrators and trustees with all the relevant supporting documentation.
- Analyze profit/loss and RORs on daily, weekly and monthly basis; report fund performance to investors on weekly and monthly basis
- Calculation of management fees & incentive fees on hedge and PE style structures with knowledge of investor allocation preferable.
- Coordinate the year end audits, including audited financial statements and provide information for tax preparation annually.
- Reporting quarterly and annually accounting information to corporate accounting to generate 10Q/10K; review of 10Q/10K drafts
- P&L attribution reporting for the funds
- Maintain detailed summary tracking expenditures across funds, preparation and fund expenditures packages and wire transfer requests
- Identify and analyze daily cash activity for various fund entities
- Managing several trustees/administrator relationships
- Complete internal daily, weekly & monthly fund reporting including liquidity and investment metrics.
- Address high volume of ad hoc requests.
- Chartered Accountant or CPAor Equivalent course with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working with credit instruments including, but not limited to, bank loans, bonds, structured products (CLO, CDOs, etc.) preferable.
- Previous experience evaluating process controls, procedures, and flows
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to synthesize and see the big picture
- Ability to juggle more than one project at a time and work in a fast-paced environment
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile