SPE - DBM Reserve - Hyderabad
Stalwart Management Consulting
Business Analyst – Reporting- Reserve
Description: The Business Analyst will have to determine a project’s requirements by extracting the details from business through interaction and research. The candidate should have digital marketing experience in analyzing the campaign data and build meaningful and visually appealing dashboards in excel. The candidate has an exposure to Google products i.e. Adwords, Reserve, DBM, DCM are preferred. Experience in Reserve/ Youtube Reporting along with Adwords would be an added advantage. As business analyst, candidate will build the Data studio reports using the Google database based on client requirements received through email, GVC (Google video conference) and chat scripts in a quick turnaround time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extract the requirements of dashboards using the business statements shared by clients
- Anticipate the client future requirement in relation to the dashboards and suggest the possible options
- Organize the requirements to prepare more insightful dashboards and present to client
- Ability to develop the dashboards within short turnaround timeline
- Simplify the dashboard requirements to develop the SOP to follow and update with changes
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritize the requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mockups
- Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Effectively communicates the progress of work with relevant stakeholders on periodic basis using simple, clear and concise language
- Sets appropriate expectations for all deliverables and alerts stakeholders, if any deliverables are going to be delayed.
- Provide decision enabling insights in addition to or along with data along with the ability to use graphical methods and tools to present numbers and trends to tell a compelling story.
- Demonstrates solid English pronunciation and projects confidence when speaking
- BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc degree with a strong academic record.
- Strong Business analytical skills demonstrated by ability to analyse complex data
- Experience with digital marketing data analytics, Google Adwords/ Youtube data analytics, market research or quantitativ analysis is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Power Business Intelligence and MS office is a must.
- Ability to create meaningful and visually appealing dashboards in data studio.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlikview, Web designing/creative designing is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under stringent timeline while adapting to quickly changing requirements and projects.
- Willing to perform detailed and repetitive task.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with international clients (in a sales or customer support job) is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work in 24/7 business hours
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|