Analyst/Sr Analyst/TL - OTC Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
2.0 Year(s) To 10.0 Year(s)
0.00 LPA TO 10.00 LPA
- 396 - Analsyt ops - Night Shift/UK Shift - 5L Experience - 2 to 4 years
- 560E - Sr Analyst Ops - UKShift Budget - 7.5L Experience - 3 to 6 years
- 587C - Team Leader - UK Shift Budget - 10.5L Experience - 6+ years
- Product knowledge of all OTC products (like Futures, Forwards, Swaps and Options)
- Process knowledge of OTC trade processing, confirmation, settlement, wire processing.
- Interacting with Portfolio managers and Prime Brokers via phone and e-mail for resolution of breaks.
- Booking related to Unwind, Novation, Expiry.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reconciliation between Client, Admin and Counter party/Prime broker data.
- Working on testing environment for testing of new functionality.
- Assisting/trouble shooting team members with their BAU issues.
- Assisting manager and team in timely deliverable of services to client.
- Provide training to new joiners.
- MBA (finance) required with 5+ years of experience working for a Hedge Fund Administrator or Hedge Fund Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of OTC products.
- Past experience in managing hedge funds or similar types of alternative products (Exchange Listed(Fixed income, Options, Futures, Equities / Non listed products like TRS/CDS/IRS/ Equity Swaps/Forwards)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of accounting applications like Enfusion /VPM / Geneva will be added advantage.
- Number Cruncher and excellent communication skills.
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile