Production Support - PL-SQL
Stalwart Management Consulting (15 Opening)
NOTICE PERIOD : 0 to 20 days only ( candidates with more than 20 days of notice period will not be considered)
Role : Production Support
Grade : Band 2/3
Education : Any graduate (or) post graduate ( we can consider B.E/B Techs as well)
Experience : 2 to 5 years of relevant experience only.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Graduate (or) Post Graduate with (2 to 5 years) experience in any of the above mentioned skill sets can apply.
- Should have good technical skill.
3. Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
4. Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
5. Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
6. Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
7. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
8. Should be flexible to work in any shifts
a) Scheduling / Restarting / Deleting Jobs
b) Creating SQL queries and running predefined queries to fetch the desired output
c) Checking error log and do the neccessary to get it resolved
e)Handling End of Day and Start of Day activities to keep the application up to date for the users
f)Daily scheduled checks to ensure customer facing sites, databases and applications are running
g)Preparing of system health check reports and sharing the same with respective stakeholders
a) Experience in running SQL queries and UNIX Commands
b) Knowledge of Oracle Database
m) Should have worked in a production support environment with experience in Batch monitoring, patch deployment and system health check
n) Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
and 1-2yrs experience in customer handling role
o)24*7 Shift Experience or willingness to work in this environment
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Marketing
- Corporate Marketing
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Content Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing And Strategic Planning