Analyst – Oil Operations
Stalwart Management Consulting (3 Opening)
- Analyst – Oil Operations [3 positions] : Look for B.E+ MBA (in operations/Finance/International business/marketing) from tier 1 tier 2 b-schools. 0-2yrs exp (not more). CTC offered 12 LPA
Department: Oil Operations
Work Shift: APAC / EMEA coverage
Commercial physical products operations and trader support. Co-ordinates all aspects of the post-deal trading activity to ensure contract execution runs smoothly. Provide commercial/market information to the trader as necessary. Co-ordinate shipping/logistics in order to effect the trade successfully. Responsible for managing and reviewing system KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to be flexible and work to deadlines and under pressure
· Outgoing personality – To establish good working relationships with relevant counterparties
· Communication skills and numeral literacy are very important
· Analytical and possesses commercial instinct
· Good coordination and planning skills to liaise on tight logistics deadlines
Liaise with Inspector, agent, ship brokers, trade counterparties, storage terminals and internal department to ensure smooth physical operations. Minimize cost and pursue optimization of operations. Establish good working relationships with counterparties. Manage team and personal performance in terms of system usage.
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile