RM- Corporate Sales
Stalwart Management Consulting
Corporate sales manager is responsible for maximizing sales of the company. He/she sets realistic expectations and pushes through on these expectations with determination and drive to make company revenues grow as much as possible. Corporate sales managers are responsible for the operations of a company’s sales force, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring performance of teams and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule. Primarily responsible for the retention of existing clients and acquisition of new clients. Thriving to achieve the business objective and creating a brand awareness in Education arena.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Achieving revenue targets in B2B space by acquisition of new clients and retaining old clients.
- Lead the account end to end, plan, strategize and execute the same in line with the revenue targets.
- Ensuring maximum profitability but not compromising on the quality aspect
- Work closely with all teams to ensure new solutions are effectively placed as per the plan
- Should be very strong in concept/solution selling and have a good industry connect.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Education and Skills
- MBA preferred in any stream but with a passion for Corporate Sales
- Strong in analytical and strategy planning
- 7-8 years’ experience in concept/solution selling
- Excellent in communication skills with a pleasing personality
- Good understanding and know-how of corporate education market and its trends
- Out of the box thinking
- High in energy and people centricity
Strong networking skills
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Marketing
- Corporate Marketing
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Content Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing And Strategic Planning