Digital Marketing Operations - Senior manager
Stalwart Management Consulting
We have an urgent requirement for Gurgaon location in Digital Marketing Ops (CL6)
- Strong at communication skills and leadership abilities
- Strong Operations background
- Domain expertise – Digital Operations
- Look for candidates who have worked on and managed campaigns (adwords)
Level : VP
Designation : Senior Manager
Experience range : 14 years and above
The Operations/Service Delivery Lead is responsible for leading and managing service delivery operations for one of the Marketing
Ops deal in Accenture, Mumbai center. Detailed Job Description and skill requirements for this role are listed below.
Operational and Financial Management:
• Design appropriate management reports/scorecards that articulate financial
results and highlight inefficiencies
• Develop and improve standardized operational processes
• Drive and implement continuous improvement and optimization programs for operational processes
• Decrease cost-to-serve through execution of cost initiatives
• Develop and execute continuous process improvement techniques
• Assigns responsibilities to effectively take advantage of available skills and address development needs.
• Recognizes and rewards individual and team accomplishments.
• Supports team's and organization's decisions regardless of own position.
• Quickly identifies or isolates the root causes of issues or problems.
• Reprioritizes work or reallocates resources to respond to changing needs.
• Builds and Sustains Client Ownership and Commitment
• Puts together clear, logical argument that addresses key issues.
• Adapts standard methods and best practices to meet client needs/preferences.
• Uses own and others' time intelligently.
• Keeps commitments.
• Listens to and accurately captures others' expectations, ideas and concerns.
• Responds quickly and thoroughly to requests and inquiries.
• Is clear and concise when giving directions and responding to questions.
• Demonstrating expertise, professionalism, integrity and confidence.
• Establishes Personal Credibility with Clients and Others
• Teaches others how to approach a task and add value.
• Makes difficult ideas and concepts easy-to-understand (e.g. using diagrams, analogies, etc.).
• Synthesizes, distills and reconciles key findings from complex sets of information.
• Involves individuals with different perspectives/expertise to analyze issues or define approach.
• Identifies and applies best practices to issues.
• Focuses quickly on most critical aspects of an issue or problem.
• Follows up with clients/customers to make sure requirements have been met.
• Identifies and addresses priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies when developing/managing plan or
Client and Stakeholder Management:
• Develop MOS for the process and set overall direction for the team
• Understand, meet and monitor stakeholder expectations, and take corrective
action to address gaps
• Monitor the delivery of business results and client value creation
Project, Delivery and Operations Planning:
• Ensure that delivery projects and operations programs have a clear strategy
• Ensure that business operations and related work teams have clear strategies
and approaches in place that link to the overall program blueprint
• Implement or support approach to quality management and schedule quality management reviews
• Manage a governance framework across the process
• Build and maintain good relationship with client governance
• Monitor the achievement of the team against the target, vision, and goals in aligning with business and operational objectives and report on progress
• Be accountable for the delivery of business results by the team
• Manage reporting and metrics of project/program progression
Risk and Issue Management:
• Identify and highlight operational risks proactively
• Manage Business Operations delivery risks and mitigation
• Address concerns and escalations – Internal and External (Client)
Provide Leadership and Direction:
• Manage resources dedicated to the Business Operations environment
• Ensure leadership roles are identified and succession plans are in place for each key role
• Ensure appropriate communications plans are in place at the program level
• Managing regular people connects to ensure employee satisfaction and leading projects for the same.
• May participate in/lead special projects as needed
• May support organization transformation and communication efforts as needed
Job Skills and Experience requirements:
• Post Graduate – MBA in Operations/Business Management preferred
• Experience of managing Digital Marketing Operations within IT/BPO set up preferred
• Experience handling international clients and multiple stakeholders both internal and external
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills required
• Should have managed international clientele
• Total experience: 15 years. Of this at least 5 years of BPO experience.
• Minimum of 8 years of managerial experience with a span of control of at least 400 people.
• Should have virtually worked with global teams.
This field will be updated later. For the moment, this is being left blank.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume