Analyst - Talent Acquisition - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
- Analyst (Sr. Exec) Talent Acquisition (3 positions)
- Shift: 11 am to 8 pm (stretches as & when required)
- Team : None as Individual Contributor role
- Must have: Frontline or Lateral BPO hiring experience, vendor management experience. At least 1 resource (amongst 3) should have AP / AR / CA / Finance hiring experience.
- Comp: Max 6 LPA CTC; 6.75 LPA TCC (including Bonus).
- Job Location - Godrej Compound, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai
- Graduation (any discipline)
At least 3 years in
· Recruitment team
· Business lines,
- Skills assessment
- Manage recruitment (for the assigned levels) for allocated business lines and functions through
- External (recruitment consultants, job portals) and internal (employee referrals) sources;
- Liase with vendors to build pipeline and should be flexible to go for vendors drives.
- Screen candidates through primary interviews (external candidates) and online testing;
- Assist manager in finalizing skills assessments along with external agencies, and other special projects;
- Coordinate with prospective candidates for pre-joining and on-boarding formalities;
- Oversee tracking, maintenance and provision of data on recruitment and selection parameters
- to relevant stakeholders; and
- Track and provide relevant stakeholders data for monthly actual and provisional recruitment
- budgets and expenses, offer to day one joining lists, employee referral feedback and payouts,
- pre-joining formalities, offer letters and manpower requisitions; and
- Devise strategies to ensure effective hiring through Employee referral program.
- Ensure that all the requisite documentation is complete with regard to the Background
- Is task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description. Is responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer.
Key Result Areas
- Meeting recruitment targets
- Tracking and trend analysis of different aspects of the recruitment process
- Smooth on-boarding for new employees
- On-time vendor billing and payments
Established in 2004. Part of the FTSE 100, Capita has been serving both the public and private sectors in the UK since the 1980s, and has 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, India and South Africa.
The Indian operations
Capita India is Capita's largest multi-client service centre, partnering with clients to transform and streamline their business processes by adding valuable insights and delivering exceptional customer service.
In India, we deliver back office administration, front office customer contact and technology (software, infrastructure and product development) services of varied complexity, also providing clients with incisive customer intelligence and analytics.
We have over 7000 staff based out of 5 offices across 3 cities – Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru.
Areas of expertise: HR & Payroll, Financial Services, Insurance, Logistics, Pensions, Public Sector, Retail, Telecom and Utilities
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile