AB Testing - L10 - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
Job description – Senior Analyst (level 10) – Testing & Personalization
The selected candidate will be part of Testing & Personalization team and work closely with the client stakeholders to execute end-to-end A/B, multivariate tests and deliver personalized experience on websites to increase engagement and conversion. The process will involve planning out what series of tests to run for a given set of pages, building the tests in Adobe Target, monitoring results and ultimately determining whether the changes are effective and what is learned about the customer.
- Generate test ideas based on qualitative and quantitative research and data analyses
- Build, QA and run the tests in Adobe Target
- Monitor and analyze outcomes from the tests
- Prepare relevant documents such as test plan, results analysis
- Work closely with the delivery lead and stakeholders to deliver the tests as per SLA
- At least 4-5 years of experience in testing/personalization roles
- Strong hands-on experience in Adobe Target. Should have worked on A/B, Multivariate, and Automated Personalization tests, profile scripts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Ability to think and work like an analyst and extract insights and recommendation from web analytics and UX data
- Good hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Audience Manager is a plus
This field will be updated later. For the moment, this is being left blank.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile