Analyst / Sr/TL - Loans - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
5.0 Year(s) To 10.0 Year(s)
0.00 LPA TO 9.00 LPA
Team Lead – Loans
- Prepare daily and month end loan portfolio reconciliation. Reconciling the notional, interest accruals and funded and unfunded balances vs. Agents and vs. Administrator.
- Breaks investigation and booking adjusting items in the client system
- Maintain Loan books on daily basis in client system
- Liaise with PB/custodian/Agent/Admin for breaks resolution
- Prepare assignment / participation documentations
- Prepare invoices and notices for lifecycle events of loan products on monthly or quarterly basis, as the case may be
- Work on daily wire submissions for all parties involved in the deals
- Book accruals, drawdowns and pay downs for all loan facilities as per agent notices
- Work on rollovers / resets / repricing of loans on monthly or quarterly basis as the case maybe
- Instruct Administrator on booking and processing of trades and other activities involved in loan products life cycle
- Preparation of agreements and finalization of documents and sending across to all parties involved.
- Technical / Domain Competency:
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in back office / middle office operations domain with reputed fund administrator / investment bank specifically focusing on loan operations
- Have a very strong technical background, knowledge of fixed income and structured and private loans
- Proven skills in dealing with complex issues at multiple operating levels in fast-paced environment and across different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience on Process efficiency improvement initiatives
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work well with many groups across the firm
- Ability to interact with Prime brokers and administrators for resolution of issues
- Ability to manage high risk / critical escalation with detailed approach towards root cause identification and remediation
- Ability to work on multiple assignment with strict timeframe / without breaching SLA as per dynamic needs of the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to provide strong professional references
- In-depth knowledge of Advent Geneva/WSO/MarkIT/ClearPar is an added advantage
- Ability to create & run Macro’s or in-depth knowledge on VBA is an added advantage.
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile