FPNA - Mumbai - Executive/Analyst/AM/Manager
Stalwart Management Consulting
semi qualified –
Max TCC budget – 12.5 LPA
Skills – budgeting/Forecasting (FPNA)
search within the range of (7 LPA – 11 LPA) for the below mentioned roles.
Skills Requird - Cost accounting, revenue, cash flow, balance sheet preparation, budgeting, forecasting, AR & Reconciliation with a flair of FP&A, revenue assurance, invoicing
Education Required - Bcom/Mcom/MBA/CA/ICWA/ ICWA/Inter CA&ICWA
Designation avaiable - Executive/Analyst/AM/Manager(Only CA Required for Manager)
Rounds of Interview
- HR Round - F2F
- TR Round - F2F
- MR Round - F2F
5 LPA - 20 LPA (including 15% Vairables) - (Depending on Current Salary and Interview process)
Role Profile: Finance Manager
Role Purpose: To provide financial management, control and support to the IT & Networks Division, Professional Services Business Unit. The Business Unit has circa 750 heads split down into sub-business units. Role will be supporting one or more of the sub-business units
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
Key Performance Measures
Skills & Experience
· Responsible for effective management, control and reporting of Business Unit finance
· Financial stewardship of P&L and Balance Sheet
o Supporting the Business Unit Director to drive forward cost savings and process charges
o Partner with operational staff to produce challenging but accurate forecasts
o Review and reconciliation of resource MI and Billing
o Conducting regular review meetings with the Business Unit Director to improve financial knowledge and assist in the achievement of targets
o Creation of accurate financial forecasts links to operational activities
o End to end control of billing function for BU
o Posting of regular month end journals
o Provide pro active support to the SFM and FD on Month End and Business Plan issues and produce key analysis schedules
o Work closely with wider Finance team to engender project controls
o Support build of new MI Systems
o Balance sheet re-forecasting and regular review of balance sheet items
o Validation and processing of additional payments including overtime, commissions where applicable and submitting to SFM/FD for approval
o Ad hoc requests coming from SFM/FD
· Relevant areas of MI / business plans / reforecast prepared in accordance with guidelines
· Regular meetings held with the business to discuss performance and trends
· Production of analysis /trends with recommended actions
· Any key issues highlighted to the SFM
· Accuracy of all financial predictions
· Control and management of key balance sheet values e.g. debtors / WIP / Accruals & Prepayments
1. Minimum ACA/CIMA part qualified (or equivalent) preferred
2. Experience of balance sheet control and reconciliation
3. Proven ability to support non-finance staff in the management of cost centres
4. Ability to identify the key financial and service risks from financial data
5. Experience of fast paced, changing environment
6. Flexible and innovative person willing to drive forward change to the business
7. Strong excel skills – minimum vlookups, pivot tables etc.
8. Flexible approach to meeting deadlines, ability to manage workload and use own judgement and iniative
Established in 2004. Part of the FTSE 100, Capita has been serving both the public and private sectors in the UK since the 1980s, and has 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, India and South Africa.
The Indian operations
Capita India is Capita's largest multi-client service centre, partnering with clients to transform and streamline their business processes by adding valuable insights and delivering exceptional customer service.
In India, we deliver back office administration, front office customer contact and technology (software, infrastructure and product development) services of varied complexity, also providing clients with incisive customer intelligence and analytics.
We have over 7000 staff based out of 5 offices across 3 cities – Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru.
Areas of expertise: HR & Payroll, Financial Services, Insurance, Logistics, Pensions, Public Sector, Retail, Telecom and Utilities
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Your Resume