Stalwart Management Consulting
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from IIT
- Should have completed PHD or Masters
Need to have Excellent Communication skills and good working experience in Deep Learning, In-depth programming with Machine Learning, Natural Language processing
- In-depth understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language processing and Unstructured data analytics
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques, feed-forward, recurrent and convolutional neural networks, entropy models, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with one of the following: Theano, Tensor flow, Caffe, or any other deep learning/machine learning framework
- Strong willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts and analytical approaches
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, draw conclusions and deliver results
- Experience working with datasets, and strong interest in deep data analysis – you need to be a detective at heart.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Work with deep learning models optimize/customize/refine them
- Define and design corpus structures, ANNs, and required activation functions
- Document use cases and develop component and Interaction (sequence) diagrams
- Design, development and delivery of tested code in an innovative, and, evolutionary environment.
- Work effectively in teams, managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the delivery leader
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with machine learning and AI technology
We improve the efficiency of the investment process by helping analysts, portfolio managers and traders spend less time searching for information and more time making well-informed decisions. Leveraging human expert networks and artificial intelligence we solve the problems of sparse training data, bias and context to produce results neither humans nor machines could achieve independently.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile