Software developer Manager - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting (1 Opening)
Min experience: 13 years. Should have atleast 4 years’ experience in a product company.
We are seeking a manager to manage its development team servicing various client engagements. The person will be responsible for responsible for managing turn key projects by actively involving in all phases of development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the client to understand business needs, in order to develop IT strategy, and propose solution options including advice on design, implementation, tools, scalability, system performance, dependencies.
- Leading project plan development, updates, risks and status reporting.
- Proactively highlight and resolve issues to help team deliver to planned scope and schedule.
- Set standards and project processes for delivery teams and mentor team members.
- Serve as “hands-on” escalation point to identify and suggest approaches to resolve project issues.
- Keep up with industry and technology trends, to enhance and manage knowledge on projects.
- Proven track record of requirement gathering/estimation/project management of two (or more) complex projects in financial services industry and capital market
- Experience of designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technology stack ( C#, ASP.net, SQL, SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience of development using agile methodology
- Expertise in architecting applications for Capital markets, Broker firms, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds preferred.
- Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in financial services firms.
This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile