Internal Controls & Compliance - L10 - Chennai
Stalwart Management Consulting (1 Opening)
worked for an US client in the commercial lending space, with good communication skills.
While transition experience is not mandatory, any candidate coming in with transition experience will have an added advantage.
- Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
- May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Assists in the identification, assessment and resolutions of complex issues/problems.
- Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problem largely on own initiative
- Decides within and available ranges of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
- Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
- As appropriate, may directly supervise or coordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team
- Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods, for those who may be at the same level
- Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience and training
- Sufficient experience or specialized knowledge to allow application/modification of existing methods and systems on own initiative in line with business context.
- Supports account to deliver one or more of the following ICC scope of services: change control, issue/problem management, governance, satisfaction surveys, reporting, and service definition framework.
- Supervises team of ICC reps to deliver service management services and have client facing responsibilities.
- Liaises with Field Ops Team as required
- Liaises with Service Management Process Owners for Capability, Governance, Change, Issues, Satisfaction Surveys and Reporting
- Collaborates with Center of Excellence team members on reporting, change, and satisfaction survey capabilities
- Supports continuous improvement and organization development activities
- Participates in ad hoc area or global projects as required
- Direct involvement in Account Capability to include the following:
- Coordination of changes with operations, Change Boards
- Preparing data and coordinating Governance meetings
- Notification process for incidents
- Incident trending/problem management
- Review and analyze sat. surveys
- Service Definition Management
- Drive first draft of client facing reports to final approval
- Amend metric gap & trending analysis based on client account knowledge
- Analyze operational reports and highlight points for DAM and service delivery
Reports to: ICC Supervisor
External Relationships: Customers and Clients
Field Ops team
Service Factory Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree (or geography equivalent)– Business or technology preferred
- Minimal travel as required
- Flexible hours to accommodate global meeting times
- This role is for internal control and compliance in the field of banking
- The business is looking for candidates with experience in Banking regulation auditing
- Experience in SOX Audits and OCC audits (Office of controller and currency of US)
- Few key words that we received from business are “Compliance testing”, “Default management”, “Control testing”
- I am also attaching a sample profile for your reference.
- 5+ years of Outsourcing experience preferably in process management and/or service delivery operations
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Polished, professional presence
- Experience in Service Delivery processes and application of internal controls
- Project coordination experience
- Facilitation skills
- Virtual teaming experience
- Adaptability to change
- Effective collaboration skills and experience
- Adept in working across a heavily matrixed organization
- Implementation skills
- Process design experience
|No:51, T E K Meadows, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile