Associate Manager – Research Consulting - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting
Min relevant experience of 3 to 4 years
Work Location Airoli 3
Position: Associate Manager – Consulting • Reporting to: Manager / Director • Education: MBA (Marketing / Finance / Strategy / etc.) (Preferably from Tier-I/II B-School)
The typical consulting role in Sutherland includes supporting our clients across a range of business issues, grouped in to two categories - Business strategy and Operations strategy.
• Business strategy covers services offered on both transactional and non-transactional engagements:
- Transaction strategy engagements encompass both commercial and operational due diligence propositions, helping our clients to understand the underlying commercial outlook for a business.
- Non-transaction strategy engagements encompass advising our clients on a range of strategic issues - from high level strategic options identification and appraisal, through to helping clients with specific strategic questions around business plan appraisal, go-to market strategy, and portfolio analysis.
• Operations strategy covers services designed to assist clients in increasing their operational efficiency. This includes services around overall operating model design, helping clients to understand and identify operational issues, as well as cost and pricing optimization programs
The Strategy and consulting team at Sutherland specializes in undertaking analysis, insight generation and final reporting alongside the client’s teams on an extension model basis, holding responsibility for delivering entire workstreams and projects
Typical Roles & Responsibilities of the position:
• Lead and deliver commercial and market reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews. • Drive the design of commercial and financial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc • Independently managing mid-sized consulting projects and taking ownership. Be actively involved in structuring the output and its delivery. Be responsible for design and quality of deliverables. Manage client communication through the projects • Leading, coordinating and organizing the work of a team of junior analysts • Positively contributing to the firm's growth and reputation. Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development • Supporting Manager/Director with business development initiatives, including bid proposal and management
Experience/ Skills • 5-6 years of experience in market research and consulting projects, with 2 -3 years of experience in delivering international consulting projects such as market entry, market opportunity assessment, market expansion strategy, new product development etc. • Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and in leading consulting engagements. • The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the - C- level executives • Strong organizational and strategic skills with an analytical mindset • Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand client requirements, and the drive to go beyond stated requirements deliver best possible solutions that fulfil clients’ objectives • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • High problem-solving skills • Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills - able to demonstrate how one supports the other - and sound commercial acumen • Credible record of operating at a team management level. Should have managed small teams of 2-3 members • Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and demanding requirements • Driven and ability to work independently • Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
|This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.|
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile