Equity Research - Mumbai
Stalwart Management Consulting (2 Opening)
knowledge and experience of working on the buy-side equity research, should have exposure working on PE side including investment banking. He / she should be hands on report writing and proficient in applying financial modelling techniques such as DCF & SOTP. Must have exposure and working knowledge of research software such as Capital - Line and Bloomberg etc. Good presentation and articulate skills, to put together the research work in a detailed and explicit manner.
Min. experience of 4 years & max. up to 8 years, with excellent communication skills and able to manage client interactions
- Support the client directly with Project requests in Buy Side Research, Due-diligence of prospective targets, Idea Generation, Initiating Coverage Report, Pitch books and CIMs
- Fundamental Analysis and Research skills should include:
- Ability to understand the company business, its revenue model, growth drivers, etc.
- Analyze business strategies and judge their effectiveness
- Analyze the business environment (including market sizing), industry trend, growth outlook, key risk, regulatory issues, and competitive scenario
- Logical thought process and a knack to identify investable ideas is a key skill
- Financial Analysis and Modelling skills include:
- Performing financial / operational analysis and managing due diligence efforts - and can extract information from a variety of sources
- In-depth analysis of financial statements - historical
- Ability to build revenue models and forecast financial statements
- Computation and analysis of key operating metrics
- Relative Valuation analysis
- DCF Valuation
- Leveraged Buy-out Analysis
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be able to independently handle Private Equity clients with minimal supervision
- Work professionally and coherently with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields related to his/ her area of responsibilities
- Typical deliverables include: Initiating Coverage Reports, Pitch Books, Operational & Financial Benchmarking, Precedent Transaction Analysis, Industry / Sector / Company Studies, Financial Modeling & Valuation and Investment Memos / Confidential Information Memorandums
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be an MBA Finance and / or a Chartered Accountant
- CFA Charter holder would be an added advantage (but not mandatory)
- Have at least four to eight years of prior experience in Private Equity / Investment Banking M&A Advisory Research
- Efficient in Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel and MS Power point
- Should have prior Financial and Research Database usage experience e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, FactSet, Factiva, etc.
This section shall be updated later. for now this is being left blank.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile